What we expect from you:
- I can confirm my dog is up to date on currently required vaccinations.
- I am happy that my dog can be walked off-lead, within Leasowes Farm grounds.
- My dog has not shown any aggressive behaviour towards another animal or human.
- I can confirm my dog is social and dog-friendly.
- I am happy for my dog to socialise and board alongside dogs from other homes, including resident dogs at Leasowes Farm.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF STAY
Please read carefully
If your dog becomes unwell, or there is an incident during his/her stay that requires we seek vets attention, we will make every effort to take your pet to your regular vet. If this is not possible, we will take to Avonvale Veterinary Group in Kenilworth.
You are responsible for any vets bills occurring during your dogs stay.
Payment by BACS is to be made in advance of the booking start date.
Cash payments can be made on collection. We do not accept cheque payment.
Collection & drop off times are to be confirmed at time of booking. 48 hours notice is required of any change.
Animal Farm Dog Boarding take no responsibility for flea/worm issues as a result of your stay. It is a requirement that your pet is up to date with these treatments before staying.
We do not insist on your dog having the Kennel Cough vaccination although please be advised that if you choose not to, this is at your own risk. All dogs residing at the Farm are protected against Kennel Cough.
We do not accept bookings for bitches due in or in season. Where this happens during a stay we will insist on the animal being collected immediately. We are not able to accept liability for unwanted pregnancy where we have not been made aware of a bitch in season.
If, for any reason, Animal Farm Dog Boarding are unable to complete your dogs stay, you are responsible to have the dog collected within 24 hours.